|Continuous rating Input||710W|
|Capacity||Concrete : 16mm (5/8″) Steel : 13mm (1/2″) Wood : 30mm (1-3/16″)|
|Impacts per minute (ipm)||0-48,000|
|No load speed (rpm)||0-3,200|
|Sound power level||108 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level||97 dB(A)|
|Vibration level||Hammer Drilling Into Concrete: 17.0 m/s² Drilling Into Metal: 2.5 m/s²|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||296x75x204mm (11-5/8″x2-15/16″x8″)|
|Net Weight||2.1kg (4.6lbs)|
- Powerful 710W motor with 0-3,200 RPM & 0-48,000 IPM for the most demanding applications
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Industrial aluminum gear housing for durability and long tool life
- In-line positive grip design maximises power thrust.
- Keyless chuck for easy bit installation and removal (HP1631)
- Lightweight (HP1631: 2.0 kg, HP1630: 2.1 kg) with large drilling capacity up to 16 mm in concrete
- Large 2-finger trigger for added convenience
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Reversing switch is conveniently located.
- 360° swivel side handle
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application.
- 2-mode operation for “Rotation Only” or “Hammering with Rotation” for multiple applications
- Ideal for small self anchoring concrete screws
- Double insulated
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency (country-specific)